The golf club and course is located within a half hour drive from the Sydney CBD and 5 minutes from Sydney’s famous beaches, Manly, Freshwater and Curl Curl on the Northern Beaches Peninsula.
Here are 10 great things about our club and golf course which make it attractive for members, guests and social golfers.
- Attractive and challenging course for all standards of golfers
- A well maintained and easy to walk course with only one small hill at one end of the course
- A great wet weather course – last to close and first to open after rain
- Social golf playing times available 7 days a week including twilight golf throughout the year
- The best stocked pro shop for all your golfing needs with the most competitive prices in Sydney
- Golfing membership available for men, women and juniors along with house membership for regular patrons of the clubhouse.
- A welcoming and friendly atmosphere for new members
- Regular special days, occasions and social events for the enjoyment of members throughout the year
- A comfortable clubhouse lounge with full bar facilities for members and guests. The function room is an ideal venue for functions for up to 150 people
- The very popular Sports Bar with its full TAB and gaming facilities
Our clubhouse which is located opposite the golf course, offers a friendly atmosphere, and welcomes visitors at any time. The main lounge of the clubhouse is the ideal venue for functions of up to 150 people including corporate meetings, celebration of special occasions and presentation dinners.