North Narrabeen includes Birdwood Park and Narrabeen Lagoon.
The world-famous surfing beach became a National Surfing Reserve in 2009 and played an important part in the history of surfing culture in Sydney.
The break is home to consistent, quality waves and many surfing champions.
- Good swimming and body surfing conditions.
- Strong shore break at times.
- Excellent surfing conditions at the north end.
- Good surfing breaks along the beach.
- Best in north easterly winds.
There is free parking for vehicles displaying Northern Beaches Council parking permits and pay and display is available to purchase for those without a permit. Designated disabled car spaces.