This is the perfect combination of two incredible tours: the North Shore and Manly Beach, and Eastern Suburbs and Bondi Beach tours.
Sydney is an amazing city with a greed of natural wonders located around the world’s largest harbour, so getting to all the scenic places is difficult.
So they are going to make it easy for you and show you all of the highlights in one day. Visit hidden places accessible only by smaller van so you’re sure to see spectacular spots others traveling in large buses wont.
Sydney’s north shore is lush with pockets of ancient rainforests and manicured gardens intertwined amongst a maze of quaint villages, defunct forts and jagged headlands overlooking the city. The south side of the harbour near Double Bay and Rose Bay is equally as impressive but being closer to the city has more bustle about it.
Your customised tour may include the following highlights:
- Drive out of Sydney via the State Parliament House, State Library, Mint and Convicts Barracks
- St. Mary’s Cathedral, Hyde Park, The Domain and the Art Gallery of New South Wales
- Stroll a part of Sydney Botanical Gardens and visit Mrs Macquarie’s Chair
- Woolloomooloo, Kings Cross and Potts Point
- Rushcutters Bay, Darling Point, Double Bay and Rose Bay
- Bondi Beach and Icebergs pool
- Tamarama and Bronte Beaches
- drive across the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge
- scenic lookout of city skyline from Middle Head on lower north shore
- Balmoral Beach
- the Spit Bridge
- Manly Beach and esplanade walk to Shelly Beach
- view of Sydney skyline from North Head
All tours include Sydney CBD hotel pick up/ drop off, cold bottled water, maps and historical books for your perusal.