- Friday, 11 January 2019 13:15
Come and celebrate all things Australia here in Manly Beach all weekend long.
Manly has a host of beautiful beach and grass areas where you can enjoy a picnic with family and friends. Fancy throwing a snag on the BBQ? Head to Shelly beach and use one of the public BBQs.
- Monday, 07 January 2019 14:11
There is so much more to Manly than just a beach… here’s some super cool ideas for a rainy day in Manly, Sydney Australia!
Experience art and culture at the Manly Art Gallery & Museum. They have awesome exhibits which they change up every month, and are just a two-minute walk from the wharf. Or wander through some of the back streets to discover some other lo…
- Thursday, 22 November 2018 15:01
- Wednesday, 26 December 2018 14:39
Enjoy the happiest of Happy Hours at one of the many bars in Manly Beach, all just walking distance from each other!
Most venues also have Live Acoustic Music to keep you entertained!
Here’s our Top Picks:
- Belgrave Cartel - $5 House Wine/Beer, $10 Cocktails
- Donny’s Bar- 2 for 1 Cocktails, $5 house Wine/Beer/Spirits
- Cured -$5 Beer, $8 Wine, $12 Aperol Spritz…
- Thursday, 15 November 2018 13:01
Manly has lots of great coffee spots that appeal to different lifestyles. Here are some of our favourites.
Market lane café (Market Lane, Manly): The urban life area which locals realised that the triangle was the sunniest and most wind protected space in Manly. The café is a roasting company that lets you choose between espresso coffees or pour over filter coffees. The menu chan…
- Thursday, 13 December 2018 14:33
- Saturday, 27 October 2018 14:26
Are you looking for a good bar in Manly? There are 150 bars, restaurants, and cafes to choose from. Check out some of our favourite hot spots in Manly Beach, Sydney Australia.
1. Hotel Steyne (75 The Corso, Manly): This restored hotel is one of the oldest buildings in Manly. The Steyne has spectacular ocean views out over the breakers from the balcony for maximum effect and an impressive six b…
- Thursday, 13 December 2018 12:10
- Sunday, 14 October 2018 11:37
- Thursday, 06 December 2018 09:54
- Wednesday, 03 October 2018 13:47
This year the race that stops the nation Melbourne Cup will commence on Tuesday the 6th of November.
Are you looking for a great venue to celebrate Melbourne Cup this year? Get in early and make plans to catch the race with winning ocean views from one a stunning venue at Manly Beach.
Manly Wharf Hotel has the perfect view to watch the action this Melbourne Cup. They are offering
A sit down…