- Thursday, 13 December 2018 12:10
- Thursday, 06 December 2018 09:54
- Wednesday, 03 October 2018 13:47
This year the race that stops the nation Melbourne Cup will commence on Tuesday the 6th of November.
Are you looking for a great venue to celebrate Melbourne Cup this year? Get in early and make plans to catch the race with winning ocean views from one a stunning venue at Manly Beach.
Manly Wharf Hotel has the perfect view to watch the action this Melbourne Cup. They are offering
A sit down…
- Thursday, 22 November 2018 15:01
- Saturday, 22 September 2018 10:56
- Thursday, 15 November 2018 13:01
Manly has lots of great coffee spots that appeal to different lifestyles. Here are some of our favourites.
Market lane café (Market Lane, Manly): The urban life area which locals realised that the triangle was the sunniest and most wind protected space in Manly. The café is a roasting company that lets you choose between espresso coffees or pour over filter coffees. The menu chan…
- Sunday, 09 September 2018 14:38
Looking to get pampered? Or preparing for a special occasion? We’ve created the ultimate guide for you to get pretty in Manly and feel like a Queen.
Face & Body Clinic (Shop 13/1 Wentworth St, Manly): Looking to get the perfect look for as special event? Get your makeup done by an expert to look and feel you best! Focusing on all things beauty every customer leaves feeling rene…
- Saturday, 27 October 2018 14:26
Are you looking for a good bar in Manly? There are 150 bars, restaurants, and cafes to choose from. Check out some of our favourite hot spots in Manly Beach, Sydney Australia.
1. Hotel Steyne (75 The Corso, Manly): This restored hotel is one of the oldest buildings in Manly. The Steyne has spectacular ocean views out over the breakers from the balcony for maximum effect and an impressive six b…
- Friday, 24 August 2018 10:23
A vacation in Manly (one of Australia’s most popular destinations) doesn’t have to cost the earth. Here are our local suggestions to help you get the most out of your holiday budget!
Firstly, where to stay on a budget?
The Bunkhouse is located in a quiet beachside location – each room has its own bathroom. Private rooms are also equipped with mini fridge, kettle, tea/co…
- Sunday, 14 October 2018 11:37
- Friday, 17 August 2018 10:45
It is time to spoil Dad and make him smile this Fathers Day.
Manly Beach is the perfect place to make Dad feel special on Sunday 2nd of September with lots of venues hosting specials for you to enjoy!
The Ivanhoe Hotel is offering $25 Sunday roast with all the trimmings, juicy steaks, fresh seafood and a great selection of craft beer available for Dad.
Daniel San is the perfect place to…