Northern Beaches Council are seeking Expression of Interest (EOI) submissions from tourism operators and hospitality venues to be included in a variety of different marketing activities to promote visitor experiences, attractions, tours and accommodation to drive leads to the businesses. Council are looking to encourage visitation to the area and support the continuing recovery of the tourism and hospitality industry.
Council will use submissions from businesses for a variety of different marketing tactics including advertising (digital display, paid social, paid search), campaigns, grants, award submissions, suggested itineraries, inclusion in media familiarisations, and visitng journalist programs and promotional offers to drive demand. Marketing campaigns will show travellers that the Northern Beaches is the place to rediscover and visit.
Council are encouraging as many tourism operators and hospitality venues as possible to submit their details.
If you are interested in joining Council in positioning the Northern Beaches as a ‘must do’ experience, we invite you to submit an expression of interest to participate in our programs.
Promoted products must be bookable online, listed on ATDW and the business must have the appropriate Council approvals to operate i.e. food safety and/or fire safety certification, reserves booking approval.
Your participation will include:
- An opportunity for inclusion in Northern Beaches Council and Hello Manly marketing campaign activity.
As we review the EOIs and develop program content, Northern Beaches Council will:
- Aim to include as many registered (via the EOI process) products/experiences as possible across our channels and in campaigns
- Consider product/experience inclusions in the context of;
- achieving a balance of products/experiences and ensuring we showcase all areas of the LGA
- include experiences that are unique to the Northern Beaches
- include products/experiences that are aligned to the Northern Beaches as a destination
Please note. We don’t guarantee that your product or experience will be featured in any campaigns.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com