Need help booking? Call Hello Manly on (02) 9976 1430
* All prices in Australian Dollars
Fare Type Travel From Travel Until Price Trip
Double Dive with Full Gear
The scuba diving in Sydney is temperate water diving with an influence of our warmer tropical water to our North. We have a wide variety of marine life including the worlds largest cuttle fish up 1.5 meters in length, Weedy Sea Dragons, the world's largest Seahorse, Blue Gropers, Grey Nurse Sharks, Wobbegong sharks and a host of other marine life. We also offer the most extensive range of dive sites diving the most northern and southern areas of Sydney.
Our state-of-the-art 43ft Steber dive boat 'SEALIFE V' offers a outstanding level of service and comfort. 'SEALIFE V' carries a full range of dive equipment to cater for 20 Divers. Onboard facilities include twin hot showers, galley, toilet, a massive diving deck, dual ladders, comfortable undercover seating and twin 430hp diesel engines to get you effortlessly to and from the dive sites.
Our Double boat dives are both an economical and enjoyable experience, regardless of the time of the year or weather conditions.
What else do you need to know?
- Openwater Diver is the minimum certification required on most dives. We do nominate the certification level on our boat dive schedule
- PRO DIVE provide a full dive site briefing. If you are a single diver, we will have a dive buddy on board for you. we do offer an in water dive guide service for those who need it. If you would like to dive with a dive guide, please make a note in the comments field on the booking form.
- We have one camera for hire on board. This can be pre-booked for $40
- All dives are weather dependent
- To check availability . By Selecting the Book Now Button you can check availability as well as book yourself on. You will also be able to see at a glance if a particular departure date is full - it is marked in Red, or if we have either limited or plenty of availability - it is marked in Yellow or Green
DIVE SITES- Not only will you now be able to find out more about the sites we dive, there is an additional tab which enables you to see when these dives are scheduled.
FAQ'S - We have comprehensive information in this section and hopefully we have covered all your questions. If not, please email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirement for DiversYou must be at least an Open Water Certified divers or above. Proof of certification must be provided on arrival. If you require verification of certification, you will need to contact the store at least 24 hours prior to the start as we may not be able to get this information instantly. Failure to arrive by the published start/departure times for the activity, no refunds or credits will be offered.â€‹ If you have done less than 10 dives, you must have dived in the last 6 months. If you have more than 10 dives, you must have dives in the last 12 months. If you have done more than 50 dives, you must have dive in the last 24 months If you have done more than 100+, you must have dive in the last 5 years. You must be at the Departure Point 15 Minutes to the time Bring your certification card with you All gear is onboard the boat
Itinerary :Day 1 : 4 hours2 DivesMeals :None
Open date tickets please give 7 days notice to book. Ph: 61 2 81161199