- Wednesday, 17 April 2019 15:41
Trying to eat organically? Manly has a variety of stores that offer a selection of organic foods. An added bonus of shopping at an organic grocer is that most them allow you to shop with zero waste or offer plastic free options.
For all your at home food needs check out:
- Manly Food Co-Operative – The non-for-profit grocery store offers fresh organic fruit and vegetables, bulk wholefoods, pantry and household staples.
- Manly Health Foods– located in Rialto Lane you will find the helpful team who will provide you with educated, considered and caring advice about your Health food needs.
- O Farm- You will find a variety of organic groceries, drinks and snacks. Pop in and talk to the helpful team at O Farm.
- Manly Fresh Product Markets- This market is runevery Sunday and offers the best fresh produce and gourmet delights directly from farmers.
- Naked Foods- One of Manly’s newest Organic Grocers that promote clean eating. Their customers are rewarded for moving towards a zero waste lifestyle by giving a 5% discount for bringing your own packaging.
- Ruby Lane- Organic and Sustainable eating in Manly - Ruby Lane has a wide menu covering Brekkie and Lunch. Most of the ingredients they use on their menu are also available for purchase from their grocer.
CLICK HERE if you are looking for Gluten free options
CLICK HERE if you are looking for Vegan or Vegetarian options
If you are looking for Sydney’s best bars and restaurants, then Manly Beach has you covered! From ocean sunrise breakfasts with coffee delights, to a smashed avocado for brunch, authentic mexican for lunch, sunset drinks and fresh seafood with harbour views - Manly beats Bondi hands down with over 150 venues to choose from.