- Saturday, 27 October 2018 14:26
Are you looking for a good bar in Manly? There are 150 bars, restaurants, and cafes to choose from. Check out some of our favourite hot spots in Manly Beach, Sydney Australia.
1. Hotel Steyne (75 The Corso, Manly): This restored hotel is one of the oldest buildings in Manly. The Steyne has spectacular ocean views out over the breakers from the balcony for maximum effect and an impressive six bars inside. There is live music every week and offers a range of function spaces that best suits you that includes Henry’s Roof Top, Blackets Bar, and the Glasshouse.
2. Manly Wharf Hotel (East Esplanade, Manly): Manly Wharf Hotel or known by the locals as “Wharf Bar” is a perfect place to get a drink whilst waiting for a ferry. It has fantastic sunset views in the evening and live music Tuesday-Thursday, resident DJ’s on the weekend and live sports all year round. It’s award winning jetty bar on the water’s edge is a Sydney icon.
3. The Hold (24 Sydney Rd, Manly): This nautical hideaway reminiscent of the inside of an eighteenth century ship. It is decked out with floor to ceiling recycled timber, candlelight, barrels, anchors and swinging light bulbs that hang from ropes. Locals come for easy-drinking tap beers, whisky tasting flights, and if your coming in a group try a jug of the house punch. Drink Specials offered during the week.
4. InSitu (1/18 Sydney Rd, Manly):, A hole in the wall in Manly’s Corso, this spot is buzzing every weekend. With rustic bohemian vibes, InSitu is described as “funky”. A soft orange glow fills the cocktail lounge and restful orange, brown and red theme continues through beaded curtains. It’s a great spot for an intimate candlelit date or heading out with friends.
5. Donny’s Bar (7 Market Pl, Manly): Small bar tucked away behind Manly Wharf, this hot spot has some great beverages. Featuring a niche selection of craft beers, high end tequilas and rare whiskeys at the Whisky bar or “Whoolshed”. Ask the bartender to play “The Ring Toss Game” for some inside fun. From old flame thrower looking torches, lanterns, and tools to the vintage 1960’s.
6. 4 Pines Manly (29/43-45 E Esplanade, Manly): 4 Pines offers internationally acclaimed award winning beers has 2 levels that both offer a great spot for everyone. This sport has a reputation as one of the friendliest and more relaxed venues in Sydney. If you are interested in how 4 Pines makes their awesome tasting beers why not try a Brewery tour for just $25 this includes a tasting rack?
7. The Ivanhoe Hotel (27 The Corso, Manly): This local pub has welcoming and relaxed beach vibe featuring natural timbers, sandstone walls, and lush greenery with an impressive rooftop balcony. They offer great quirky and fun cocktails. The Ivanhoe has more of a club feel,with R & B music on Saturday nights.
8. New Brighton Hotel (71 The Corso, Manly): Featuring four bars, there is something for everyone with an amazing view of Australia’s most amazing beach. Showcasing a world class cocktail list, craft imported beers & ciders on tap, and international wines. The rooftop is definately a destination for those who love to soak up the sun while enjoying a drink.
9. Daniel San (55 N Steyne, Manly): A rock ‘n’ roll, energetic bar is a unique place to hit Manly’s iconic beach front. The venue has aspects of Japanese culture featuring classic pin-ball machines and arcade games, and all your favourite rock classics. Never a dull moment at Daniel San. DOJO Sundays are back for a fun dance party to show off your dance moves featuring local DJ’s.
10. Sugarfish (1/39 E Esplanade, Manly): Located on the balcony of Garfish, this place has a selection of amazing freshly squeezed juices and high quality spirits and cocktails. While you’re sipping your drink you can take in the view over lookingbeautifu lManly Cove.
Come check out a venue and enjoy a nice, cold drink during HAPPY HOUR!
Click HERE to view the best happy hour spots in Manly, Sydney Australia.