- Tuesday, 21 March 2017 14:59
Lets face it – having a food allergy can be the most frustrating thing in the world! Especially when it comes to finding the perfect eating spot!
Whether you are Gluten or Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan or just want organic healthy meals there are many places to eat in Manly that have you covered:
Gluten Free (Celiac)
- Garfish – Seafood Kings of Manly with ideal harbourside views! Garfish offer Gluten Free options right across their menu, including Salt and Pepper Squid, Rocklobster, Chargrilled Chicken Breast and Barramundi.
The Boathouse – You’ll find this gem at the end of the Manly Coastal Walk, situated right on the idyllic Shelly Beach.
Get amongst the Raw Green Veggie Bowl, Quinoa + Coconut Bircher at brekkie time and for lunch try the Boathouse Salad or their famous Oysters.
- Fika Swedish Kitchen – The ideal close by spot to visit after some shopping at Manly Markets. Fika has an all day menu including some gluten free favourites – Swedish Breakfast tray, Bacon and Egg Roll, Toast Skagen, Salmon Lover to name a couple!
- Ora – Located on Whistler Street all ingredients Ora use are 100% organic and can be made gluten free. Options include: Bircher Muesli, Brekky Wrap, Real Beef Burger or Raw Pad Thai!
Dairy Free (Lactose Intolerance)
Barenaked Bowls – Smoothie Bowl Heaven and 100% Dairy Free!
Start your day with a Manly, Hippie, Bliss, Coconut, Green, Chia or Mango Smoothie/Brekkie Bowls!
They also have a delightful selection of naked treaties along with ice nut milks, Teas and Kombucha. All made with Manly Loving.
- Native Feel Real Café – Manly Health Food experts – their menu covers all Raw and plant based Superfoods over Brekkie and Lunch! Indulge in Acai Bowl with Granola, Banana Pancake, Raw Pizza, Raw Spaghetti along with DF smoothies and naturopathic teas.
- Ruby Lane – Organic and Sustainable eating in Manly - Ruby Lane has a wide menu covering Brekkie and Lunch including lots of DF goodies! Try their Home made Banana Bread, Pulled Pork and Egg Roll, Paleo trout stack, Rubys Garden Bowl, Super food Salad Bowl. Along with DF treaties for your sweet tooth!
- Verd - A new plant-based restaurant where food is made fresh daily from local (where possible), non-gmo, vegan ingredients.
Pure Whole Foods – Another Top Manly Vegan Spot!
Their incredible vegan menu includes: Raw Bircher, Acai Bowls, Buritto Breakfast Wrap, Plant Based Nachos, Nasi Goreng along with Vegan Wraps and Burgers!
- Banana Blossom – Little Asian Salad Bar that is always buzzing with people! All salads can be made vegetarian and they also have a separate vegan menu! Healthy and Delish!
- The Hold – Vegan Burger Heaven! The Hold have a dedicated Vegan Menu including all their regular favourites with a vegan spin! Sink your teeth into The Flagship, Nueva Espana, Captain Jack along with vegan based sides!
For all your at home food needs check out:
If you are looking for Sydney’s best bars and restaurants, then Manly Beach has you covered! From ocean sunrise breakfasts with coffee delights, to a smashed avocado for brunch, authentic mexican for lunch, sunset drinks and fresh seafood with harbour views - Manly beats Bondi hands down with over 150 venues to choose from.
Photos: Instagram @purewholefoodsmanly @fikaswedishkitchen @rubylane_manly