Are you finding it hard to find a restaurant that offers delicious vegan and Vegetarian options in Sydney Australia?
Manly Beach offers a diverse list of vegan options from salads to burgers that will always have you wanting more.
Check out these venues:
• Verd – Manly’s newest plant based restaurant! A plant-based restaurant where the food is made fresh daily from local, non-gmo, vegan ingredients. Try their delicious Raw Rad Thai, Bondi Broc and Tijunana Bowl with a yummy vegan coffee.
• Pure Wholefoods Cafe – Another Top Manly Vegan Spot!
Their incredible vegan menu includes: Raw Bircher, Acai Bowls, Buritto Breakfast Wrap, Plant Based Nachos, Nasi Goreng along with Vegan Wraps and Burgers!
• Banana Blossom – Little Asian Salad Bar that is always buzzing with people! All salads can be made vegetarian and they also have a separate vegan menu! Healthy and Delish!
• The Hold – Vegan Burger Heaven! The Hold have a dedicated Vegan Menu including all their regular favourites with a vegan spin! Sink your teeth into The Flagship, Nueva Espana, Captain Jack along with vegan based sides.If you visit them on a Thursday you will get 20% off their vegan menu.
Other great vegetarian/vegan restaurants are:
• Momo Bar
• Sunset Sabi (vegetarian options only)
• Loco Madre (vegetarian options only)
CLICK HERE if you are looking for Gluten free options
CLICK HERE if you are looking for an Organic Grocer
If you are looking for Sydney’s best bars and restaurants, then Manly Beach has you covered! From ocean sunrise breakfasts with coffee delights, to a smashed avocado for brunch, authentic mexican for lunch, sunset drinks and fresh seafood with harbour views – Manly beats Bondi hands down with over 150 venues to choose from.