North Harbour Reserve
North Harbour Reserve is nestled in a Sydney Harbour bay just on the outer boundary of Manly, Sydney Australia. Balgowlah is a quiet, pretty, residential area of Manly and rests on the harbour’s edge.
North Harbour Reserve offers a large, wide open grass area for all kinds of leisure and recreation pursuits. This area is also on the Manly to Spit Walk.
Condamine St, Balgowlah. Click here to view the Manly Map.
- Toilets: Amenities Block
- BBQs: 2 Double Electric
- Playground: Yes with shade cloth
- Half court basketball court
- Carparking: Street parking
- Lighting: Park lighting only
- Power: Power box at Southern end of Reserve.
- Seating/Tables: Both (4)
- Shelter: Large Shade trees only
- Water/Taps: Tap at Northern end of reserve and at amenities block
- Passive/Active Recreation: Passive
Stay & Play in Manly:
Click on the following link to book your Manly stay now and view all Manly Accommodation options