There is always plenty to see and do in Manly, no matter what your interests are. Water activites abound, as well as art & cuture, sporting activities and of course there are plenty of attractions and activities for the kids as well. Manly Beach itself is a magical playground for everyone.
International College of Management Sydney at St Patricks Estate
Situated on the Historic grounds of St Patrick’s Estate the college provides a unique setting with its elegant sandstone features, lofty ceilings and sweeping views over Manly and the Northern Beaches, the College provides a picturesque backdrop for any event.
The International College of Management Sydney offers, 23 function rooms for anything from 10 to 400 people in addition to grounds that have hosted outdoor events for up to 6,000 people.
Min No: 10
Max No: 400
Cost: Day conference package $75 ph. Dinner packages from $60ph
• Sweeping views across Manly and the Northern Beaches with picturesque grounds
• Wireless/broadband across the whole of the College
• Dedicated on-site IT & Business services
• Complimentary car parking
• 181 dorm style accommodation rooms available over term break and 2 guests apartments
• On site cafe
Located on Manly's Eastern Hill, the College has an unninterupted and exquisit view overlooking Manly, Manly Beach and the up the coastline of the Northern Beaches.