- Thursday, 11 August 2016 11:07
No need to spend time over thinking the wine list, Manly is spoilt for choice when it comes to BYO options for your next lunch or dinner!
Here’s some of the top spots where you can BYO your own wine and then make your choice from the amazing menus, or even have your drink with an ocean view:
Manly also has beautiful grass and seating areas where you can bring your drink of choice responsibly and relax with the ocean views during the day, or wait until the sunsets at “the office”, a favourite watering hole located on Manly’s East Esplanade grassy reserve.
See below for a full list of BYO dining:
• Wockbar - 27 Belgrave Street
• Honolulu Grill - 93-95 North Steyne
• Sushi Waka - 155 Pittwater Rd
• Yok Thai - Shop B, 11-21 Wentworth St
• Jellyfish Café - 5/93-95 N Steyne
• Out of Africa – 43-45 E Esplanade
• Chat Thai - shop 10. manly wharf, east esplanade,
• Manly Interpolitan - Darley Rd, Manly
• Fishmongers – Gourmet Fish & Chips - Rialto Square, 11 Wentworth St
• Ironbark Wood Fired Pizzas-208 Pittwater Rd
• Jerry's Pizza & Pasta - 33 Belgrave Street
• Jipang Japanese Noodle House- 6/37-39 The Corso
• Manly Eat-Well Chinese- 153 Pittwater Rd
• Manly Italian Restaurant - 2E The Corso
• Mare Sole Italian -16 Belgrave St
• Mortar & Pestle -2D Darley Rd
• Manly Thai Gourmet - Pacific Point Arcade, 6/4-10 Sydney Road
• Sea Salt Society- Shop 1A/2-8 Darley Rd
Come and check out all the great places in Manly to eat and drink, as you relax with your favourite tipple.