- Friday, 10 November 2017 13:47
Are you looking for a place to test your trivia knowledge in Manly, Sydney Australia? We have 5 great locations around Manly who host trivia nights and dinner specials, Monday through to Thursday, all offering a variety of prizes. Create a team of 2 or more people, give yourself a funky name and join in the fun.
Manly Wharf Hotel has TV based trivi…
- Wednesday, 25 October 2017 12:00
Do you have family coming to visit you in Sydney this Christmas? Here is a list of things to do in, Manly and greater Sydney that will occupy them whilst you are at work. We’ve got you covered at Hello Manly Booking and Information centre right off Manly Wharf with deals and specials for various Sydney attractions and tours.
Only a 30 minute scenic ferry ride&nbs…
- Wednesday, 23 August 2017 16:02
We are spoilt for choice when it comes to food venues here in Manly Beach, Sydney Australia – with over 150 Restaurants, Cafes & Bars making up our buzzing beach side destination!
Grab a pizza by the sunset, tuck into a burger whilst listening to some live tunes or get your mates together and share some quality tapas while sipping on delicious cocktails!
We’ve made it…
- Friday, 13 October 2017 14:56
Are you looking for somewhere private to host your 2017 staff party in Manly, Sydney Australia? Christmas season is just around the corner so best to start planning.
We have a variety of awesome, hidden rooms for your to keep in crew out of the limelight, whilst the celebrate making it through another year!
Whitewater is the perfect location opposite Manly Beach with a beautif…
- Friday, 18 August 2017 15:07
Hugos are hosting a special set menu with a choice of their award winning pizzas - no better way to spend Father’s Day than overlooking the stunning Manly Cove with a beer and pizza in hand.
If a BBQ is more your Dads style, Braza is…
- Monday, 25 September 2017 14:27
Gracing us with its presence the first Tuesday of each November is Australia’s greatest sporting event- The Melbourne Cup! Since 1861, this event has grown to entertain over 700 million people each year in an estimated 120 countries. This year the race that stops a nation is on Tuesday 7th November.
Are you looking for a great venue to celebrate Melbourne Cup this year? Get in early…
- Wednesday, 09 August 2017 10:02
Manly Markets 101: The Top Markets In Manly That Should Be On Your Bucket List For Gifts
Manly Beach, Australia, is a well-known destination not just for tourists, but it’s also a wonderful place to lay down roots and live. Officially dubbed as a suburb of Sydney’s Northern Beaches, this seaside surfers village features all kinds of fabulous outdoor activities and things to do. Now…
- Tuesday, 19 September 2017 13:33
Are you looking for something to do on this October long weekend? Manly Beach is hosting their 40th annual Jazz festival. This 3 day festival is run from the 30th September to 2nd October and lets us celebrate great music in the best location. Manly Jazz is well known for our beachside stages and the diversity of music from traditional New Orleans jazz, funk, Latin, fusion, blues, gospel,…
- Monday, 31 July 2017 14:39
Enjoy the happiest of Happy Hours at one of the many bars in Manly Beach, all just walking distance from each other!
Most venues also have Live Acoustic Music to keep you entertained!
Here’s our Top Picks:
- Good Hope - All wine by the glass 1/2 price including Tap Beer.
- Belgrave Cartel - $5 House Wine/Beer, $10 Cocktails
- Donny’s Bar- 2 for 1 Cocktails, $5 house Wine…
- Wednesday, 30 August 2017 17:06
If you are backpacking around Australia, make sure you come and check out Manly Beach, Sydney Australia!
Where to stay?
Board rider Backpacker & Beachfront Motel is located only 80 metres from Manly Beach. They have nightly social events to get you mingling with other travelers!
Manly Backpackers is one of the larger hostels located in the heart of Manly. They have plenty of shared commo…
- Friday, 21 July 2017 16:50
Looking for things to do in Sydney, Australia without breaking the bank?
Check out our top 5 free things to while visiting Manly Beach, Sydney Australia.
1. Manly Beach
- Manly Beach is the Birth place of Australian Surfing and a great place to hop on a board to enjoy the famous Manly waves.
- Take a dip in the Queensliff ocean pool or get amongst the waves!
- Plastic free July
- Winter School Holiday Activities in Manly
- Autumn Winter Treats
- Taste of Manly 2017
- What to do in Manly for Mothers Day
- Manly Beach Gig Guide
- Anzac Day Manly Australia 2017
- KIDS SCHOOL HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES IN MANLY
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic Eats in Manly!
- Australian Open of Surfing - Surf Forecast Update