- Wednesday, 09 August 2017 10:02
Manly Markets 101: The Top Markets In Manly That Should Be On Your Bucket List For Gifts
Manly Beach, Australia, is a well-known destination not just for tourists, but it’s also a wonderful place to lay down roots and live. Officially dubbed as a suburb of Sydney’s Northern Beaches, this seaside surfers village features all kinds of fabulous outdoor activities and things to do. Now…
- Monday, 31 July 2017 14:39
Enjoy the happiest of Happy Hours at one of the many bars in Manly Beach, all just walking distance from each other!
Most venues also have Live Acoustic Music to keep you entertained!
Here’s our Top Picks:
- Good Hope - All wine by the glass 1/2 price including Tap Beer.
- Belgrave Cartel - $5 House Wine/Beer, $10 Cocktails
- Donny’s Bar- 2 for 1 Cocktails, $5 house Wine…
- Tuesday, 16 May 2017 12:58
Wine & Food Lovers get your taste buds ready!
In its 31st year, Taste of Manly – Food, Wine and Sustainability festival is back for 2017.
Set up through the Manly Corso and along the iconic Manly Beach Front,
this festival is a celebration of wine, food and culture here in Manly – with all the best local restaurants showcasing their goods – plus regional…
- Friday, 21 July 2017 16:50
Looking for things to do in Sydney, Australia without breaking the bank?
Check out our top 5 free things to while visiting Manly Beach, Sydney Australia.
1. Manly Beach
- Manly Beach is the Birth place of Australian Surfing and a great place to hop on a board to enjoy the famous Manly waves.
- Take a dip in the Queensliff ocean pool or get amongst the waves!
- Wednesday, 03 May 2017 16:45
Time to celebrate the number one ladies in our life..our Mums!
Manly Beach, Sydney Australia is the perfect spot to come spoil your Mum this Mothers Day with a number of venues hosting Mothers Day specials!
Start the day off on the water and take Mum to Manly Skiff Club for their A Lar Carte Breakfast 8am – 11am followed by 4 Course Lunch with complimentary glass of Prosecco fr…
- Monday, 03 July 2017 12:38
This Plastic Free July lets all make a conscious effort in reducing the amount of plastic gets into our beautiful Manly Beach Ocean!
Making small changes to everyday plastic usage will create such a positive impact towards our environment and lifestyle here in Manly!
Manly Beach is already leading the way with lots of local businesses banning plastic shopping bags and encouraging shoppers to us…
- Thursday, 27 April 2017 11:44
In search of a Sydney Venue to boogie the night away? Manly is buzzing with live Music & Entertainment! Take your pick we have it all. Intimate venues, somewhere you can just unwind with a glass of wine for a romantic night or the ultimate girl’s night out in Manly. If you’re on vacation in Sydney and stumped for somewhere to go at night during the week or weekend, jump…
- Thursday, 29 June 2017 12:46
Winter School holidays are here and Manly Beach has you covered with a bunch of fun activities to keep your children entertained, enthused and warm!!
Check out some of the below Manly activities and venues:
Manly Art Gallery & Museum along Manly Cove is running a Kids Art Adventure Programme – learn a variety of art making practices through hands on activities ranging from Phot…
- Monday, 10 April 2017 15:25
Looking for places to spend this Anzac Day in Sydney? Manly Beach have Dawn Services commencing at 5:30am, along with Various venues open all afternoon long.
Manly War Memorial - Manly Corso 4:30am
Hosted by Jean Hay. All residents and visitors are welcome to attend and lay a wreath by the War Memorial on Manly Corso.
Manly Dam - King Street, Manly Vale 5:30am…
- Sunday, 21 May 2017 11:24
Some special treats to ensure you are warm and well fed this Autumn / Winter, from 5 of Manly’s premier locations
Half Price Veuve Champagne*
For those who enjoy the finer things in life, head to Hugos for lunch this Winter and enjoy a half price bottle of Veuve Clicquot with your meal.
Keep warm and happy, with Sydney Harbour views, delicious…
- Thursday, 06 April 2017 15:27
School holidays have jumped upon us and Manly Beach has you covered with a bunch of fun activities if you’re sitting there scratching your head wondering what to do with the kids for the school holidays in Sydney.
Manly is home to not only the iconic Manly Beach, but also has a number places to keep the kids entertained during these cooler days - great places to eat and loads of…
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic Eats in Manly!
- Australian Open of Surfing - Surf Forecast Update
- Australian Open of Surfing Manly Beach, Sydney Australia 2017
- Manly, Will You Be My Valentine?
- Christmas Day Lunch in Manly
- Man Guide to Manly
- Northern Beaches Council cleans up at the ‘Keep NSW Beautiful’ awards
- Where to celebrate Melbourne Cup 2016 in Manly
- Burger Bonanza
- MANLY BYO DINING AT EASE