- Wednesday, 11 April 2018 12:27
On ANZAC Day we remember all of the men and women who have served Australia in times of war or armed conflict, or international peace keeping operations.
Manly Beach, Australia will host 2 dawn services one on Manly Corso opposite Manly Wharf at 4:25 am and the other is at Manly Dam at 5:30am. Local Service Men and women will March up Darley Road and finish at Manly War Memorial for an 1…
- Sunday, 01 April 2018 15:30
Budgeting has never tasted so good! We've rounded up some of the best meals around town!
Check out some of Manly's food deals this winter with lots of delicious food and drinks on offer which won't break the budget.
Some top picks include:
- Donny's Bar $5 Happy Hour from 5pm- 7pm , Monday to Friday
- In Situ $10 Tapas Night and Happy Hour from 4pm-7pm, Tuesday and Thursd…
- Friday, 16 February 2018 13:27
Are you looking for somewhere to have lunch in Manly? Fish and Chips are a true Aussie tradition.
Here is a list of the best Fish and chips shops located by Manly Beach, Sydney. . If you choose to sit on the beach be aware of the swooping seagulls!
Garfish(1/39 E Esplanade, Manly) located opposite Manly Cove it is a great restaurant overlooking Manly Cove serving up scrumptious…
- Wednesday, 28 March 2018 12:50
School holidays have jumped upon us and Manly Beach has you covered with a bunch of fun activities if you’re sitting there scratching your head wondering what to do with the kids for the school holidays in Sydney.
Manly is home to not only the iconic Manly Beach, but also has a number places to keep the kids entertained during these cooler days - great places to eat and loads of…
- Wednesday, 07 February 2018 12:05
The Vissla Sydney Surf Pro will end the NSW professional surfing leg with a bang this year on the shores of iconic Manly Beach, Sydney from the 24th of February till the 4th of March 2018.
Some of the world’s best surfers will join Manly as they look to kick off their 2018 campaign in style with an estimated 220 surfers from over 20 different countries attending.
Held over 9 d…
- Friday, 09 March 2018 12:47
The “Manly Sips” campaign is in full swing and aims to try and eliminate the amount of rubbish that ends up on our pristine beaches and in our water ways.
In one day alone a single coffee shop will dispose of 300 non-recyclable plastic coffee cups. Have you thought about dining in for your morning cuppa? Otherwise how about you join the revolution and purchase a BYO coffee cu…
- Wednesday, 31 January 2018 11:55
Where better to celebrate Valentine’s Day than right here in our little seaside paradise?!
Whether you are taking in the beautiful views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge by ferry, or taking a sandy sunset stroll on Manly Beach, your journey will be worth it to spend Valentine’s Day 2018 with us!
Manly’s countless venues are all looking forward to helping those ho…
- Friday, 09 March 2018 14:39
Enjoy the happiest of Happy Hours at one of the many bars in Manly Beach, all just walking distance from each other!
Most venues also have Live Acoustic Music to keep you entertained!
Here’s our Top Picks:
- Good Hope - All wine by the glass 1/2 price including Tap Beer.
- Belgrave Cartel - $5 House Wine/Beer, $10 Cocktails
- Donny’s Bar- 2 for 1 Cocktails, $5 house Wine…
- Tuesday, 09 January 2018 13:15
Come and celebrate all things Australia here in Manly Beach - the birthplace of Australian Surfing!
Manly has a host of beautiful beach and grass areas where you can enjoy a picnic with family and friends. Fancy throwing a snag on the BBQ? Head to Shelly beach and use one of the public BBQs.
- Friday, 02 March 2018 10:20
Manly, Australia was lucky to have Joel Parkinson visit the 2018 Vissla Sydney Surf Pro Competition this past week. Joining him in his three day stay at Manly Beach was his wife, Monica Parkinson and three children.
During their time here the Parkinson’s family enjoyed some of the popular activities that Manly has to offer, “The kids love to go for a bike ride, which is some…
- Monday, 01 January 2018 14:47
Manly, Australia is lucky enough to have some of the best walks in Sydney. You will have the opportunity to spot some of our Australian wildlife. If you want to partake in one of our iconic walks, pop into Hello Manly Information Centre right off Manly Wharf for detailed maps.
Time: 20 minutes (one way)
Highlights: Sculptures, Fair…
- Manly water-side activities
- Where to celebrate New Year's Eve in Manly 2017
- Trivia in Manly
- Christmas Day Lunch in Manly 2017
- Is your family coming to Manly this Christmas
- Hideaway rooms for staff Christmas shenanigans
- Where to celebrate Melbourne Cup 2017 in Manly
- Manly Jazz 2017
- Backpackers guide to Manly
- Manly Beach Daily Food Deals and Specials