- Tuesday, 19 September 2017 13:33
Are you looking for something to do on this October long weekend? Manly Beach is hosting their 40th annual Jazz festival. This 3 day festival is run from the 30th September to 2nd October and lets us celebrate great music in the best location. Manly Jazz is well known for our beachside stages and the diversity of music from traditional New Orleans jazz, funk, Latin, fusion, blues, gospel,…
- Wednesday, 30 August 2017 17:06
If you are backpacking around Australia, make sure you come and check out Manly Beach, Sydney Australia!
Where to stay?
Board rider Backpacker & Beachfront Motel is located only 80 metres from Manly Beach. They have nightly social events to get you mingling with other travelers!
Manly Backpackers is one of the larger hostels located in the heart of Manly. They have plenty of shared commo…
- Friday, 21 July 2017 16:50
Looking for things to do in Sydney, Australia without breaking the bank?
Check out our top 5 free things to while visiting Manly Beach, Sydney Australia.
1. Manly Beach
- Manly Beach is the Birth place of Australian Surfing and a great place to hop on a board to enjoy the famous Manly waves.
- Take a dip in the Queensliff ocean pool or get amongst the waves!
- Wednesday, 23 August 2017 16:02
We are spoilt for choice when it comes to food venues here in Manly Beach, Sydney Australia – with over 150 Restaurants, Cafes & Bars making up our buzzing beach side destination!
Grab a pizza by the sunset, tuck into a burger whilst listening to some live tunes or get your mates together and share some quality tapas while sipping on delicious cocktails!
We’ve made it…
- Monday, 03 July 2017 12:38
This Plastic Free July lets all make a conscious effort in reducing the amount of plastic gets into our beautiful Manly Beach Ocean!
Making small changes to everyday plastic usage will create such a positive impact towards our environment and lifestyle here in Manly!
Manly Beach is already leading the way with lots of local businesses banning plastic shopping bags and encouraging shoppers to us…
- Friday, 18 August 2017 15:07
Hugos are hosting a special set menu with a choice of their award winning pizzas - no better way to spend Father’s Day than overlooking the stunning Manly Cove with a beer and pizza in hand.
If a BBQ is more your Dads style, Braza is…
- Thursday, 29 June 2017 12:46
Winter School holidays are here and Manly Beach has you covered with a bunch of fun activities to keep your children entertained, enthused and warm!!
Check out some of the below Manly activities and venues:
Manly Art Gallery & Museum along Manly Cove is running a Kids Art Adventure Programme – learn a variety of art making practices through hands on activities ranging from Phot…
- Wednesday, 09 August 2017 10:02
Manly Markets 101: The Top Markets In Manly That Should Be On Your Bucket List For Gifts
Manly Beach, Australia, is a well-known destination not just for tourists, but it’s also a wonderful place to lay down roots and live. Officially dubbed as a suburb of Sydney’s Northern Beaches, this seaside surfers village features all kinds of fabulous outdoor activities and things to do. Now…
- Sunday, 21 May 2017 11:24
Some special treats to ensure you are warm and well fed this Autumn / Winter, from 5 of Manly’s premier locations
Half Price Veuve Champagne*
For those who enjoy the finer things in life, head to Hugos for lunch this Winter and enjoy a half price bottle of Veuve Clicquot with your meal.
Keep warm and happy, with Sydney Harbour views, delicious…
- Monday, 31 July 2017 14:39
Enjoy the happiest of Happy Hours at one of the many bars in Manly Beach, all just walking distance from each other!
Most venues also have Live Acoustic Music to keep you entertained!
Here’s our Top Picks:
- Good Hope - All wine by the glass 1/2 price including Tap Beer.
- Belgrave Cartel - $5 House Wine/Beer, $10 Cocktails
- Donny’s Bar- 2 for 1 Cocktails, $5 house Wine…
- Tuesday, 16 May 2017 12:58
Wine & Food Lovers get your taste buds ready!
In its 31st year, Taste of Manly – Food, Wine and Sustainability festival is back for 2017.
Set up through the Manly Corso and along the iconic Manly Beach Front,
this festival is a celebration of wine, food and culture here in Manly – with all the best local restaurants showcasing their goods – plus regional…
- What to do in Manly for Mothers Day
- Manly Beach Gig Guide
- Anzac Day Manly Australia 2017
- KIDS SCHOOL HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES IN MANLY
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic Eats in Manly!
- Australian Open of Surfing - Surf Forecast Update
- Australian Open of Surfing Manly Beach, Sydney Australia 2017
- Manly, Will You Be My Valentine?
- Christmas Day Lunch in Manly
- Man Guide to Manly